honooko: (Default)
[personal profile] honooko
Have you ever just wanted to write someone something, but have no idea of what they would like? Maybe you want to surprise them, and asking them for a request would take the fun out of it. Even better, you could have all of your favorite fic ideas out there so when you're having a bad day, your friends could just pick from the list and brighten it up.

The Fic Wish List Meme
Ganked from [livejournal.com profile] agirlcalledkil; check out her list too!

Rules: List 1-10 pairings/prompts that you have been dying to read. Maybe it's a really rare pairing or something you've requested on any of the past smut memes which haven't been fulfilled. When you see this posted on your friends' journals, you may do one of the following:

- Write it.
- Link to one that's already been written, whether by you or someone else.
- Nothing, but karma will get you. >_>

There are no length or rating limits, and prompts may be duplicated (PLEASE). Be specific in your prompts particularly in reference to preferred smut content, seme/uke order, and any other requirements that may hinder your appreciation of the fic.

There is no deadline for this, but once your ten prompts have been written to your satisfaction you are welcome to make a new post starting over. You may write your own prompts if you want. If your tastes change, you can certainly switch out one prompt for another at any time.

1. Yamada Tarou Monogatari, Takuya/Taro. They've been dating for MONTHS and Taro suddenly and inexplicably realizes this. As in, they were dating... but it never occurred to him they were dating. Bonus points if they've been doing Other Stuff and he still didn't think they were dating. ILU TARO, YOU ARE DENSE. ♥
HERE, by [livejournal.com profile] capncosmo! ♥!!!!

2. Nino/Jun domesticity. Their snark must be lovesnark. Like, "Your ass looks as big as Okinawa in those jeans." "...So, you've been staring at my ass." "I'm like a moth to the light?"

3. Ohmiya Friends With Benefits. As in, we like girls! But you're hot and you're here, so wanna fuck? :D ♥ And nobody angsts over it.

4. The first time Chibi!Sho goes to Chibi!Nino's house. Remember, Sho is stupidly rich and Nino is tragically poor. Nino is probably both aware and nervous about this. Shyness, awwww.

5. Arashi as girls. Not like, they turned into girls, but like, they have always been girls. Bonus points for femmeslash. ♥
HERE. [livejournal.com profile] waxrose IS MY HERO NOW. ♥

6. Oguri Shun/Jun (Nino can be added in for extra fun if you feel up to it.) Late night drinking and camaraderie.

7. Ohnomama and Ninomama having a long conversation about whether their sons are Doing What We Think They're Doing (And If Not, How We Can Convince Them To Go For It, As Clearly, They Get Along Suspiciously Well.)

8. Midsummers Night's Dream: Ohno is Oberon, Nino is Puck, Jun is Titania (DON'T JUDGE, YOU KNOW IT'S PERFECT) H!S!J as the assorted fae, Aiba as Lysander, Sho as Demetrius, Aoki Sayaka as Hermia, and Shibata Rie as Helena. YOU CANNOT TELL ME THIS WOULD NOT BE THE BEST THING EVER.

9. DBSK get a tour of Tokyo by Arashi, their guides. The pair-ups are preferrably: Ohno+Yunho (LEADER^2), Jaejoong+Jun (Cooking Mamas), Nino+Changmin ("We wouldn't dream of misbehaving! 9_9"), Aiba+Junsu (TEEHEEHEEHEEHEE etc.), and Yoochun+Sho ("...so you rap and speak english? Me too!")

10. ARASHI PORN. ♥ (I really like frottage, btw, so if you really want to make me sparkle at you, there's your ticket.)

Kil's List
Bei's List
Deni's List
Pixi's List
Kari's List
Cyn's List
Kami's List
Whitney's List
Ankh's List
Kate's List
Beeve's List
Jo's List
Gwynn's List
Kya's List
Iris' List
Liz's List
Anmi's List
Anamuan's List
JadedFrenzy's List
Maya Morning's List
Pero's List
ThaWrecka's List
Yamapea's List
Tiina's List
Erica's List
Andii's List

LINK ME TO YOURS TOO, GUYS. ♥

Date: 2008-05-29 05:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] iverin.livejournal.com
http://iverin.livejournal.com/559744.html

*grumps and gnaws on your leg*

I'll write when I stop wanting to kill the bitch in the room next to me. I can completely do... four of those.

Date: 2008-05-29 05:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] karmade.livejournal.com
In moments like this I so tottaly hate myself for my nonexistant writing ability (=_=)

So I'll sobbing around here and look how it all going. Your 3 and 4 and 7 prompts are promising (=0=) I hope someone will write those. Ohhhhhhh.

Date: 2008-05-29 05:26 am (UTC)
ilanala: (nino)
From: [personal profile] ilanala
I love the idea of #1. I'd rather someone else write it, though. XD

Date: 2008-05-29 09:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aoimidori.livejournal.com
2 would be awesome. and lovesnark is THE BEST SNARK.

Date: 2008-05-29 11:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] karadin.livejournal.com
Arashi and Shakespeare, a consummation devoutly to be wished?

Date: 2008-05-29 06:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
'Tis so! And yet, whilst I did request, I thought myself wicked, for surely Sho has unearned love of THIS fair Helena... XD

Date: 2008-05-29 01:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starsystems.livejournal.com
1: adjkflafjladfjlj ♥ ♥
2: I want to read this too! ;o;
5: Aiba would have big boobs. I know it.
6: Almost what I'd want, but instead of Jun, Yamapi. >XD Nino should be always added for some extra fun.
7: NOW I WANT TO WRITE THIS. DD:
8: You've gone wrong. D: Shibata Rie! DD: ♥

I need to compile my own list now. MAYBE THIS WAY SOMEONE WOULD WRITE ME SHOHEI/KENKEN! D:

Date: 2008-05-29 04:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] karmade.livejournal.com
5: Aiba would have big boobs. I know it.
Now when you said it, I cant think other way too x'D For sure, for sure.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skadihelias.livejournal.com
Aiba would have big boobs. I know it.

That...is strangely believable.

I don't know why, but I think Nino is the hardest to imagine. I can only see him (her?) and Jun getting the most attention from the male population. Jun ignores them, while Nino toys with almost each and every one of them.

Date: 2008-05-29 06:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
Nino is the EASIEST for me. He's exactly like he is now, only shorter and slightly more rounded. Small chest, tiny little hips, and just all around petite and deceptively dainty. XD

Date: 2008-05-29 07:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skadihelias.livejournal.com
LOL. I'm not talking about his physical atributes. That would be easy to imagine too, just like how you described him. ASLDFKJSAL;FASKLAFLKJAS girl!Nino X3

The hard part is imagining his (her?) other atributes, like hobbies, attitudes, how she talks, how she walks, what others (male or female) think of her, stuff like that. He (She?) would be snarky and sarcastic as usual, of course, but I can't imagine Nino (if he was a girl) being a hardcore gamer like he is now. I'd imagine he (she?) has another kind of obsession, but not gaming.

Date: 2008-05-29 07:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
I don't know, I can see him still being a gamer. The reasons he likes games are all reasons a girl would like them just as much; he plays RPGs a lot because he likes the story and the characters, and games are something challenging he can get an immediate sense of satisfaction from.

He might play more dating sims though. XD

Date: 2008-05-29 08:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skadihelias.livejournal.com
Nino with dating sims would be awesome X3 Girl!Nino would probably had no sense of fashion. That's it, until she met princess Jun.

Now that I think about it, Arashi as a girlband would be as disastrous (and hot) as the boyband. Jun wil chase Nino around to get her into a miniskirt. Ohno would still be adorably spacey (she can't be anything else) and the best dancer. Aiba would be the cute-slash-dumb one with big boobs (she would be the one resembles Momusu the most, only taller). I'd imagine Sho with long hair and elegant/feminine outfits (until Johnny's concert-tiem-nao of course). And Jun...would be no different than our Jun He's, like, girly enough as he currently is She would be Japan's fashion icon instead of Ayumi Hamasaki XDDD

Whoops, sorry for rambling.

Date: 2008-05-29 10:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starsystems.livejournal.com
I bet Nino would play yaoi games and hide yaoi manga in Sho's bag to make her blush.

Date: 2008-05-29 02:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hontowa.livejournal.com
I RPed something akin to #4 once ^^;; It's such a cute idea, I'm surprised it hasn't been done in a fic. Well, maybe not, since most people want slash or porn =/ I also love your #7 and hope someone does it XD I'd join in on this but I haven't written anything in literally 6 years so it wouldn't be fair :(

Date: 2008-05-29 04:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skadihelias.livejournal.com
Damn, you prompts are awesome... T^T Once again I'm regretting my lack of writing skill ._.

#1 Oh... ♥
#2 ALFDJ;SAKFDFKLASD;FKFSKWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!
#5 Very hard, very interesting
#7 Oh yes, fandom needs this, ASAP
#9 Oh, somehow I can imagine horrible things that each pairing would do *pets Nino+Changmin*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:45 am (UTC)
ext_5724: (Arashi nino maid)
From: [identity profile] nicocoer.livejournal.com
. . . I'm already in the middle of writing two fics, and these lists come out. I just. ;_; (double frustration? I want to try 1 2 3 & 7. *headdesk*)

Date: 2008-06-05 04:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ryogrande.livejournal.com
I NEVER SAW THIS POST I AM SO SORRY.

lol big sparkly arashi porn. FROTTAGE. yes. um. so there's an aiba/sho frottage here, but other than that i can't help ya. :Þ

Date: 2008-06-05 05:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
Somehow, I didn't have you on my fandom filter. This has been corrected, and I made this post public. fkdsfjhjk I AM MADE OF FAIL TODAY.

Date: 2008-06-06 11:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] waxrose.livejournal.com
This whole list is A+++ and I am sorely tempted on several counts. *____*

Date: 2008-06-11 03:17 am (UTC)

Date: 2008-06-08 05:57 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Holy fuck, I just saw a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream a few weeks ago and, in my head, cast Oberon, Puck, and Titania the exact same way. ♥

Date: 2008-06-11 03:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
AHAHAH that's because it's perfect. GET RIGHT ON THAT, JAPAN.

Date: 2008-06-10 10:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] capncosmo.livejournal.com
Um, hello! I forget how I stumbled upon this list (I kind of use the internet the same way normal people use Wikipedia to kill time), but prompt 1 really stuck with me, so... I wrote it. It's maybe a little different (and not very good), but I always enjoy what you write, so please consider it a very small and inadequate thank you (^^)/

Date: 2008-06-11 03:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. *_______*~♥

Date: 2008-06-12 12:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rhythmia.livejournal.com
Hi! Ahh, you don't know me from Adam, but I love your fics and you seem to get other people to write awesome stuff and I see you all over fandom. Anyhow, [livejournal.com profile] waxrose wrote her story, and I was inspired by it, and um. Here. It's not that good since it's my first ever, but, well, for you (http://rhythmia.livejournal.com/45967.html). ^^ I promise it's been beta-d and spell-checked! ^^;;;;

Profile

honooko: (Default)
honooko

きっと大丈夫

Girl, 24. JE fangirl liek woah (BUT NOT KAT-TUN KTHNX), writer, professional actress, English Teacher. Looks like jailbait, but totally isn't. Likes boys, especially when they kiss other boys. Also likes girls, and wouldn't mind kissing other girls. :D Atheist, homeschooled, libertarian. Fandom crack is my lifeblood. Fandom wank really kind of sucks. Has been known to rant, at great length, for no apparent reason. I ♥ Japan, along with half the world. Medicated for manic depression and OCD since age 11, but don't worry, the meds work quite well. Was with your mom last night.

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 10:48 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios