FRIENDS ONLY

NSFW Jan. 1st, 2020 02:36 pm
honooko: (Default)
[personal profile] honooko
[nitty-gritty]
This is my journal. I will say what I feel here, because it's my space to do exactly that. I may rant, I may rave, I may be completely random. Sometimes all three at once. Please be aware that almost all the public posts visible here are from a very, very long time ago. Like everyone on the internet, I said and thought stupid things. I like to think we've collectively grown up since then.

That said, you should know three important things about me.
1. I'm atheist. Don't know what that means? Look it up.
2. I'm diagnosed with both Manic Depressive Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (and apparently in the last three years, General Anxiety Disorder.) Don't know what those are? Look them up.
3. I'm bi-sexual. Don't know what that means? Look it up.

I refuse to censor myself. It's my journal, okay?

[how this works]
You friend me, then comment here telling me you've done so. A reason for WHY you've friended me is nice, but not required. I will friend you back hopefully in less than two weeks. I don't always spot comments right away. ^^;;;

[in the unlikely event]
If I haven't friended you back after a month? Please don't expect me to. I like making friends, but if I think things won't... work, then I won't add you.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here. I friend people who's journals I want to read; if reading your LJ gives me a headache from trying to sort through poor grammar/chatspeak/way too many punctuation marks/utter LACK of punctuation marks/obscenely large bright pink text, etc., then seriously. Don't friend me. Please.

If I defriended you and you want to be added back? I'm sorry, but I defriended you on purpose.

[filters]
I now post using filters. They are:
1. Real Life (in which there is talking about school, work, friends, and whatever thoughts and moods I am currently in the middle of.)

2. Fandom (Arashi mostly, sometimes other fandoms that spring up.)

Please let me know which filters you would like to be on in your comment.

If you are here for my writing, please friend [livejournal.com profile] abscondpress instead! All works are posted unlocked there!

Date: 2010-07-20 08:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tonieboo0013.livejournal.com
There's never really a smooth segway when asking to be added as a friend. Just the ever so awkward, "Hello there..."

I found your account through some of your really old fanfiction (2006?) but I always feel like a creeper when I comment on anything relatively old, so, I just don't comment on them. Splendid, I know.

I wanted to add you because 1. You have mental issues like me and 2. You're an Arashi fan. I, myself, have Clinical Depression (they never really narrowed it down more than that) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I'm on meds for both and was homeschooled for a year because of it, but I'm doing relatively better and going to university in the fall, so it isn't a major cock block on life like it used to be c:

I'd like to read both the Real Life and Fandom posts, because I'm adding you for both reasons. I don't really know anyone else online with depression or anything of the sort, and it's always nice to have someone you can relate to; even if you're a bit older than me (still 18).

I'm not just a depressed fangirl, but, I already feel like I'm writing too much and if you're partially interested in knowing more, you can always click on my account to see some of who I am.

Date: 2010-08-09 12:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] honooko.livejournal.com
Totally adding you. Sorry it took me a while, I didn't get comment notifications. =_=;;

Date: 2010-10-22 09:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nanfoodle.livejournal.com
Hello. I recently came across your Ohmiya pimp post from 2007 and I went to your main page and read your bio. I don't have mnay friends on LJ but, for some reason, I really felt like asking to be your friend X3 I'm really into languages especially Japanese (for multiple reasons) and Korean (because it's not as scary as Chinese XD) and I wouldn't mind making more language focused friends.

I update my journal sporadically and usually with a jumble of whatever crosses my mind while I'm writing and I'll make comments on journals if I feel my input wouldn't be weird or anything (like, I might make a suggestion if you're trying to decide something but I doubt I'd ever make a comment if you were having like, family issues or something).

And for the filter thing, you can put me under whatever filter you'd like :)


Sorry if this has sounded super weird DX

Date: 2011-01-04 09:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nadiah-a.livejournal.com
Hi there,

To tell you the truth, I found your journal as I was looking for the english subbed video of USO Japan where Aiba and Ohno were in it. It was linked to your journal.

That's how I found you. :)

Date: 2011-06-27 02:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] naeusix.livejournal.com
Hi. I'd like to have you for a friend ♥
I've read your fics many times before and it wasn't up until today that I've decided to look into your journal. I've always thought that you paint such pretty pictures with your words, such an amazing writer who gets things like human emotions that is so true to real life. And coming upon your introductory public post here, I decided then and there to drop a hello (and apparently a pretty long paragraph as well! ;D).

I find you real and true, and I can relate to you in certain aspects.
Don't judge me by my hibernating journal though, I'm still at that (very) awkward stage in the world of livejournal. You know, that stage where you have way too many channels online to express yourself and when you add another one to the list just to be a part of something so very good (aka The Fandom), you just don't know how to present yourself anymore. So yeah, one too many social networking dilutes the soul. ;D

Come say hi to me too. I'd like to get to know you better.
*gives very pretty cupcakes for bribes :)

Date: 2011-12-27 06:19 pm (UTC)
gimmick_game: (arashi → aiba → four square)
From: [personal profile] gimmick_game
I not has access..... ;____;

Date: 2012-01-07 02:21 am (UTC)
rinalin: (Default)
From: [personal profile] rinalin
So, I'm actually friending you for Arashi fandom stuffs mostly (as we had many mutual friends on LJ and I'm just now making the switch) but I also find you to be a well spoken, intelligent sort of person.

No hard feelings if you don't friend me back... I'm pretty laid back journal-er. I post and comment rarely, but I'm reading every day.

Profile

honooko: (Default)
honooko

きっと大丈夫

Girl, 24. JE fangirl liek woah (BUT NOT KAT-TUN KTHNX), writer, professional actress, English Teacher. Looks like jailbait, but totally isn't. Likes boys, especially when they kiss other boys. Also likes girls, and wouldn't mind kissing other girls. :D Atheist, homeschooled, libertarian. Fandom crack is my lifeblood. Fandom wank really kind of sucks. Has been known to rant, at great length, for no apparent reason. I ♥ Japan, along with half the world. Medicated for manic depression and OCD since age 11, but don't worry, the meds work quite well. Was with your mom last night.

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios