honooko: ([Arashi] Ohno disapproves.)
[personal profile] honooko
RIGHT SO.

I am officially leaving LJ. Basically it boils down to LJ being asshats and I refuse to put up with it anymore. Dreamwidth has made importing journals so painfully easy I had no excuse anymore, and they are rolling out a comm importing feature in the near future, so [livejournal.com profile] abscondpress, [livejournal.com profile] falseicon and several other comms are coming with me. I may cross-post here on occasion, but I will primarily be on Dreamwidth.

Dreamwidth has, for the next ten days, totally free registration instead of invite codes, so GO and make one. Move with us. If we as a fandom(s) relocate our comms, then fandom comes too. Let's stick together. Let's GET THE HELL OFF THIS SINKING SHIP, AMIRITE.

So, yep. I'm honooko @ DW. JOIN ME. There may be porn. :|b

Date: 2011-12-22 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starsystems.livejournal.com
I think you have my old DW (blackparade) friended there, but I'm now using supermagical, so that's who just added you. :P

Date: 2011-12-22 03:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] myjulien.livejournal.com
I don't really know what I'll do in the future but I just added you using my old DW (coffeemilkshake)!

Date: 2011-12-22 05:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoshi09.livejournal.com
Good luck, babe. I will probably follow suit when literally the whole Arashi fandom ups and moves and I can no longer have access to precious fansubs-- but until then I'm going to stay here. You probably don't really know me that well anyway, but I do just want to wish you the very very very best and I hope life goes up and awesome for you because you are an awesome person. ^_^ Good luck again in all your endeavors.

Date: 2011-12-23 03:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] waxrose.livejournal.com
I'm there under waxrose@DW. I'm thinking about switching over since fandom seems to be having an exodus.

Profile

honooko: (Default)
honooko

きっと大丈夫

Girl, 24. JE fangirl liek woah (BUT NOT KAT-TUN KTHNX), writer, professional actress, English Teacher. Looks like jailbait, but totally isn't. Likes boys, especially when they kiss other boys. Also likes girls, and wouldn't mind kissing other girls. :D Atheist, homeschooled, libertarian. Fandom crack is my lifeblood. Fandom wank really kind of sucks. Has been known to rant, at great length, for no apparent reason. I ♥ Japan, along with half the world. Medicated for manic depression and OCD since age 11, but don't worry, the meds work quite well. Was with your mom last night.

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios